2. Prime Numbers - What is it?
3 Return of Diagnostic Activity, and quick discussion of answers
Things to do - Homework
1. Go through the blog post that summarises the Number Family
- An introduction: The Number Family
- Attempt the Quiz: Unit 01: Introduction to Number System - Checking Understanding
- To be submitted by Friday (13 Jan 2017) 2359h
- Estimated duration: 5 minutes
2. Watch the short clips on the procedures to carry out Prime Factorisation of a number before doing the assignment. There are two written examples included in the same blog post.
- Watch it. Doing it: Prime Factorisation
- Assignment 1.1: Attempt Q1, Q2, Q4, Q5, Q6
- Q2 to be done on writing papers with SST letterhead. Label the question and parts clearly.
- You may choose to use ladder method or factor tree
- Do not attempt Q3 yet
- To be submitted on Wednesday (18 Jan 2017) during lesson
- Estimated duration: 40 minutes
3. Diagnostic activity for HCF and LCM - Techniques
- Click HERE to see details
- To be submitted by Monday (16 Jan 2017) 2359h via Google Classroom
- Estimated duration: 20 minutes