What we did...
1. Factorisation by grouping - we reviewed the method/ skill with 4 questions (including a question you did in the Google Classroom).
2. We also applied factorisation to evaluate arithmetic expressions.
Watch the clips in the playlist:
3. (Incidental learning) We explored how sine, cosine and tangent functions look like.
Study Notes: p20 Challenge Yourself Q2
1. Prepare for the next lesson by reading the posts in the blog
2. Attempt "Spot the Error" worksheet (finish up Q3 & Q4) for discussion in next lesson
3. Optional: Attempt Algebra Challenging Questions 3 & 4