- Revisited Perpendicular Bisector, related vocabulary terms and how to label the diagram clearly
- Analyse the diagram to draw out properties related to the line and its perpendicular bisector
- Relate the properties to shapes: Circle, Triangles (equilateral, isosceles triangles), Rhombus, Square, Parallelogram
- Spot the Error (3 questions): To describe, using the correct metalanguage, what was wrong with the way the diagram was constructed
- Angle Bisector: The construction and "seeing" the "invisible" perpendicular bisector
- Sketching the diagram based on information given to aid construction of shape (SDL during holidays)
What we did:
- Construct a regular hexagon with length 5 cm using a ruler and compass (clue: Use a circle).
- This is in preparation of an activity in the next lesson
Things to follow-up:
- Complete the Spot the Error Tasks if not completed yet.
- Complete Assignment 1 (2 Questions) [Estimated duration: 30 min] - construct a fully-labelled diagram with pencil - to be submitted in next lesson.
- Apart from the construction set, bring a pair of scissors and clear tape for an activity in the next lesson.
- Examples of hologram clips from Youtube: