On Thursday's lesson, we started the topic, Functions and Linear Graphs and the key points were
- Knowing the "nomenclature" of the Cartesian Plane
- Being PRECISE: horizontal, vertical, rows, columns, x-y axes, intercepts, gradient
- Word Search Activity; Study Notes
- Gradient: What is it? How to describe gradient? How gradient is calculated (linking it to Physics & Geography)
- Discussion of selected questions in the Diagnostic Test handout
- Knowing the "parts": Y = mX + c
- Introduction of Relationships through "Jack & the Bean Stalk" & "Indiana Jones"
- Activity 2: Question 2 - Indiana Jones (Refer to Handout)
- Assignment 9.1 (Refer to Handout)
- [Homework] When Little Red Riding Hood meets Wolfie!
- [Homework] Lines tell Stories
Getting Ready for next lesson (Flipped activity)