This comment has been removed by the author.
Error 1: There is no origin.Error 2: Coordinate (0,1) is not marked outError 3: Did not fill in the scale.Error 4: x and y-axis is not labelled.Error 5: Equation is not labelled.
Error 1: The two axis weren't labelled, x and y.Error 2: The origin isn't labelled.Error 3: The scale isn't completed.
1. For the x-axis, x marking is not there.2. For the y-axis, y marking is not there.3. The line on x-axis does not pass through 0.4. The line on y-axis does not pass through 1.5. Did not put "0" at origin.6. No -4and 4 on x-axis.
1) The x and y markings are not there.2) Origin is missing.3) The point for (0,1) is missing.4) Did not complete scale.5) The x-axis exceeds the domain.6) The y-axis exceeds the domain.
*6) The y-axis exceeds the range.
Error 1: For the scale, the person wrote 2cm: , and left it blankError 2: The x and y axis are not labeledError 3: They did not label the origin
error 1 = no third point in the lineerror 2= no originerror3 = unclear number in the 4th quadranterror4= wrong unit per 2cm for xx-axiserror 5= line overlapping the scale.
1. There is no origin2. One of the coordinates, (0,1) is not marked on the graph3. The scale is not filled in4. x and y axis is not marked5. The equation was not labelled:)
Error 1: No OriginError 2: X exceeds the domain Error 3: Y exceeds the rangeError 4: The person (or teacher?) didn't complete the scaleError 5: No X -axisError 6: No Y -axis
Error 1: There is no origin.Error 2: There are only two the three points marked. Error 3: The scale was not mentioned.
1. x and y axis are not labelled2. origin not labelled 3. the x and y axis should be fully extended to the edge of the grid
Error 1: No originError 2: Did not label x & y axisError 3: Did not plot (0, 1) pointError 4: Did not write the scale units per 2 cm
Error 1: The x and y axis are not properly labeled.Error 2: For the scale, the x axis 2cm: 1 unit and y axis 2cm : 2 units, the 1 unit and 2 unit is missing.Error 3: There is no origin.Error 4: The coordinates 0,1 were not plotted on the graph.
Both the x-axis and the y-axis were not labelled, the origin is not there and the scale is not done.
1. The x-axis and y-axis are not labelled2. The origin is not labelled3. The scale is incomplete4. x-axis is not completely labelled
E1: Missing label of X and YE2: The scale is not completedE3: Origin not marked
Error 1: The axis is not labelledError 2: The scale is not writtenError 3: Not all of the points are plottedError 4: The origin is not written
Error 1: x-axis and y-axis are not labelledError 2: Origin is not representedError 3: Only 3 points were drawn instead of 2Error 4: Scale is not representedError 5: -7 and 9 on the y axis should be labelledError 6: The line did not pass through (0,1)
Error 3: 2 points are drawn instead of 3
1. There is no origin stated2. Labelling of x and y is not there3. (0,1) is not in the graph
Error 1: Both X and Y axis are not labeled.Error 2: Origin is not labeledError 3: Scale is not completed.Error 4: Did not mark point y at 1.
Error 1: Both x and y axis not labelled.Error 2: No OriginError 3: Did not mark 2nd point x = 0, y = 1Error 4: The scale is not completedError 5: The equation is not labelled
Origin not labelled.
1. The origin is not labelled.2. The scale is not complete.3. There is no 3rd point.4. The scale is incomplete.5. The y-axis and x-axis are not labelled.
Error 1: No originError 2: the axis are not labelledError 3: The scale was not labelled (incomplete)Error 4: Point was not markedError 5 : Line was not labelled
Error 1: The y-axis and x-axis are not labelled.Error 2: There is no origin.Error 3: The scale is not completedError 4: The second point (0,1) is not marked.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.