You should use a sharp pencil, and ruler to plot your graph. Always get ready an eraser to clean off any irrelevant markings.
Step 1: How do we decide where to place the axes?
- Do you "know" the graph paper?
- What would you make reference to?
Step 2: Scale matters!
- The numbers on the axes must be clearly marked.
- The scale should be written on the top right corner of the graph paper.
Step 3: Let's start plotting!
- Mark the points clearly with "X"
- Join the points with a straight line (use a long ruler!)
- The line should be drawn within the given domain