- Mathematical Framework
- Habits of Mind
- To do well...
- Scheme of Work
- ICT in action
- I have a question...
- Resource: Unit 2 Real Numbers
- Resource: Unit 3 Significant Figures
- Resource: Unit 4 Algebra (1)
- Resource: Unit 4 Algebra (2)
- Resource: Unit 4 Algebra (3)
- Fun with Construction
- Looking Back... Looking Forward
- Fun Pack (2) Let's be a Geometrical Artist!
Thursday, 24 August 2017
Area of Parallelogram & Trapezium
Watch the following examples. Each comes with a question and the explanation on how to solve the problem.
1. Pause the question. Read the diagram carefully and think what formula would help you to solve for the unknown.
2. Think how you would solve the problem - you may need to write down an equation in order to solve for the unknown.
3. Next, continue to watch the clip and listen to the explanation. Is this similar to what you have thought of? Look out for the presentation of the working.