In the next lesson, we will move into stem-and-leaf diagram.
1. Self-Practice: Algebra - Factorisation Worksheet 1, 2 and 3
As promised, suggested answers have been uploaded to the GoogleSite
2. Practise Construction & Graphs (on your own) - you may refer to your textbook and workbook for questions
3. 6 AM Quiz is making a come-back this Saturday (starting from August).
4. Assignment 10.3
Deadline: 7 August 2017 (Monday)
5. Attempt the task in the next Blog Post (last date for submission: 12 August)
- Data Handling: How are data communicated in Real World?
- This is the opportunity to earn as much points for your group as possible through practice and making connection to real world :)
Attempt the questions if you have not done so (deadline: 3 August 2017, Thursday)
7. Stem-and-Leaf Diagram
- Diagnostic Quiz on Stem-and-Leaf Diagram
- This is another opportunity to earn as much points for your group as possible through practice and making connection to real world :)
- Complete before Monday arrives.
For those who owe homework, you need to clear the items as soon as possible as the accumulated tasks/ assignments are snowballing in an alarming rate.